Monday, December 19, 2011

Drum Cover of 30/30-150

Drum Cover of 30/30-150 Tube. Duration : 4.35 Mins.


30/30-150 by Stone Sour (c) Respective Owners. External Drums by Joeyjunior15. This is me playing 30/30-150 with Stone Sour on drums. FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: twitter.com FOLLOW MY BAND ON TWITTER: twitter.com FOLLOW MY BAND ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com CHECK OUT MY BAND'S WEBPAGE (NOW UP AND RUNNING!): www.tinagowtfay.com I feel that this video really takes things to another level. I borrowed two extra cameras and recorded the whole thing with which I think makes the whole video very dynamic and more like a music video than just a plain video of me playing drums to a song :P It makes it a lot more exciting to watch I think :D As well as the additional camera angles, I also spent some time using different visual effects at times which I think makes it kinda cool right :D makes it more like it really is a signature video to the song :) I want to point out that this video is very much dedicated to the guys in Stone Sour who makes such incredible music! Especially Shawn Economaki who recognized me out of the crowd at their show here in Stockholm and let me come backstage and meet the guys. It was a real turning point in my life so thank you Shawn, Corey, Roy, Jim and Josh, you guys are the best!!! Getting back to the video, as usual I panned the song to the left and my drumming to the right, so listen in stereo and with headphones for the best sound quality! Watching in HD will also considerably increase the sound and video quality :) I ...

Keywords: 30, 150, 3030150, 30/30-150, 30-30/150, 30-30-150, 30/30/150, stone, sour, come, what, (ever), ever, may, album, drums, drum, cover, playing, corey, taylor, shawn, economaki, jim, james, root, roy, mayorga, audio, secrecy, live, interview, 2010, 2011, digital, did, you, tell, say, you'll, haunt, me, video, tour, joey, jordison, junior, 15, joeyjunior15, camera, angles, music, lots, of, crazy, windmill, headbang, headbanging, perfect, drumming, axis, longboards, pedals, machinegunsmith, machine, gun, smith, machinegun, Joeyjunior

No comments:

Post a Comment