Friday, January 20, 2012

Animash - ♪ KodiMash ♫ - Kodi's Video + Music Mash-Up

Animash - ♪ KodiMash ♫ - Kodi's Video + Music Mash-Up Video Clips. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


Made using over 100 Sony Vegas layers, yes, it's a very large project file, and many compositions in After Effects. Total render time took more than 12 Hours for 1080p. Once again, I wished I had a HD camcorder. I was only using my digital photo-taking camera! ►Interesting Fact: That KodiMash CD shown at 0:17 was a recycled disc. It does not contain the actual video. ►Official FaceBook Page [I know it's still new but please click Like! =)] FaceBook.com ►Personal FaceBook Profile NOTE: I will ignore fake "fictional character" profiles! FaceBook.com ► I Love Reading Comments Thank you very much for them. Some are so inspiring, others are extremely funny and crack me up. =D ► Say No to Watermarks/Name Tags I've decided to just use a title/credit screen instead of a watermark throughout. It can be distracting/in the way, no matter how small or transparent. ► More info on Adobe After Effects: en.wikipedia.org

Keywords: kodimash™, Kodi's, Video, Music, Mash-Up, Mashed, Up, Chee, Kok, Aun

No comments:

Post a Comment