Saturday, January 14, 2012

Popping for Bluefin Tuna (9kgs) off the Rocks in WA

Popping for Bluefin Tuna (9kgs) off the Rocks in WA Tube. Duration : 6.20 Mins.


Apologies for the poor sound quality my little digital camera picks up an awful lot of wind noise. This was the only bluefin capture I succesfully managed to film completely. I "beat" fish in the 20 - 25kilo bracket only to have the bronzies and tigers rip them to shreds right at my feet. They left me with this fish however who hit me out of the blue (excuse the bad pun) between some lovely shark mackerel catches... an easy catch in comparion to the bigger bluefins who were 3 times this size!

Keywords: Land, Based, Game, Fishing, Spinning, Popping, Tuna, Shore, Sea, Rocks, Western, Australia, oconnorliamo

No comments:

Post a Comment