Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super Mario Bros Theme Song Acapella Multitrack

Super Mario Bros Theme Song Acapella Multitrack Tube. Duration : 1.53 Mins.


Multitrack of "Platforms a Plenty" from Super Mario Sunshine on the GameCube (the acapella Mario theme song in the warp/secret levels) This is my first time trying something like this, and despite a couple spots that aren't great, I'm happy with how it turned out. I'm a tenor, so although I was able to hit the high G5 (sitting just above the treble clef) that pops up a couple times, I had to cheat and use some digital magic to get down to the low C2 (a couple lines below the bass cleff). Filmed against my bedroom wall (which has Blik Mario decals on it) with my Canon point and shoot digital camera balanced on my bed (I broke my tripod earlier this year). Based on a MIDI (www.midishrine.com which I learned the parts from.

Keywords: mario, multitrack, acapella, super mario sunshine, platforms a plenty, super mario bros, super mario brothers, theme song, mario theme song, super mario bros theme song

No comments:

Post a Comment