Friday, April 13, 2012

Surprise Marriage Proposal at Nashville International Airport (BNA) -- the "limo driver" method

Surprise Marriage Proposal at Nashville International Airport (BNA) -- the "limo driver" method Video Clips. Duration : 3.25 Mins.


My girlfriend Stephanie was coming home to Nashville after a trip to Paris, and so I decided to surprise her by dressing up as her "limo driver" and proposing with a big sign and roses. I drafted an innocent bystander (and his wife) to tape it for me on my digital camera -- he (and she) did amazing work! Well done, anonymous camera-crew! I wish I had gotten your names. Thanks also to my backpacking buds (my bro, my sis, and Noel) for helping me plan all this! I think the basic idea (the "limo driver") came from my bro, Scott (all hail Him with Big Ideas). My sis helped me work out the fine details, and they all pushed me to have it taped, which was a great idea. Thanks to Steph most of all: for saying Yes!

Keywords: marriage, proposal, engagement, pop, the, question, nashville, airport, limo, driver, fiance, fiancee, romantic, diamond, ring, girlfriend, cutest, sweetest, beard

No comments:

Post a Comment